GrowthPoint helps marketers align media plans to business objectives and maximize their return by integrating media investments into a comprehensive marketing program.
GrowthPoint's Media Services
- Research all relevant media options (e.g. Channels, publishers, search engine Adwords, etc.)
- Identify the best places to spend the budgeted media investment
- Align options with marketing strategy
- Negotiate pricing with the media companies
- Develop close media partnerships and new, custom ad units and marketing opportunities (including white papers and advertorials) with media companies as necessary to meet strategic goals.
Execution – Media Coordination
- End-to-end testing of online promotions before submitted to media to confirm all elements work as planned
- Ad trafficking
- Right ad delivered to right media on time
- Catalogue ad “screen captures” and “tear sheets” for all placed advertisements
- Collection/collation of media performance reports on placed ads
- Data integrated into LeadCentral when appropriate for end to end marketing reports
- Reconcile insertion orders to actual ad deployment through to media invoice and payment
- Working with the media company to negotiate appropriate compensation for advertiser should an error occur between insertion order and ad delivery
Execution – Ad/Creative Development
- Print ads – ¼ to multi page
- Banners/sky scrapers/ boxes
- Newsletter Sponsorships
- Road Blocks
- Develop new ad units as necessary for custom media programs.
- Created to client branding standards
- Set up, optimize and report on Google and other search engine Adword projects
- Development of summary and detail reports on media investment performance
- Detailed metrics as compared to original goals (e.g. cost per impression, cost per opt in, Cost per lead, cost per qualified lead)
- Suggestions on how these investments should be used in the future
- Comparison between the investments with the media companies which have been selected
- Single source of reporting from impression to opportunities identified (when Lead Central is used)
- Development of a Radian6 Listening Topic Profile
- Automatic daily emails with key posts to client
- Listen to key terms, filter out unrelated items
Summary reports available
- Bloggers and other posters – Who is important to engage?
- Competitive review – How well is ABB positioned vs. competitors?
- Key topic priorities – What are the key topics being discussed?
- Create, upload and monitor YouTube Channels
- Analysis and next steps beyond listening
- Development of a social media strategy – blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
Social Media Training
- Which tools support which goals
- How to set up your sites/pages
Contact us for additional or customized service needs!